At Villa Magdala we’re dedicated to making sure we provide our guests with the best food at both breakfast and for a lovely afternoon tea. Our traditional Victoria Sponge’s and Lemon Drizzle’s go down like a treat after a long walk around Bath’s historic sites.
So after pondering on what to make next and in support of the Great Bath Feast Festival ,which features a month long foodie celebration throughout October, we’ve decided to hold a competition to search for what our next cake should be.
We’re letting YOU create the recipe for us and in return you’ll receive a two-night stay for two with us at Villa Magdala on the 12th and 13th of October 2012 with a professional Classic Cupcake Decorating Class for two with Bath Cake Company! Your recipe will also be made professionally for one month for our guests! Sound good?
How to enter:
Contestants should submit their link to their original cake recipe, with a photo, in the comment box below the Villa Magdala competition blog post.
Contestants should also Tweet the link to @villamagdala with the hashtag #welovecake, along with the name of their recipe. This ensures that we can find you!
Make sure you are available for the following dates to enjoy your prize before entering:
Villa Magdala stay dates- Friday 12th October and Saturday 13th October
Classic Cupcake Decorating -Saturday 13th October
The recipes and photos will also be shared on Villa Magdala’s Pinterest.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only open to UK residents.
- The free nights at Villa Magdala should fall on the same date as a cupcake class is being held at Bath Cake Company.
- Not open to employees of Villa Magdala and Bath Cake Company.
- Contestants must submit both their recipes via a Tweet to @villamagdala and on the Villa Magdala blog website to be eligible.
- Contestants are only able to enter the competition once only.
- The winner will be chosen by the the Villa Magdala team and Celia Adams of Bath Cake Company. Entries will be valued for being original, creative and visually appealing.
- All entries must be received by midnight of the 3rd of September.
- The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th of September. Winners will be contacted via Twitter and on the Villa Magdala Blog. If the prize winner fails to respond to correspondence from Villa Magdala or to claim his/her prize within 7 days of receipt of notification, Villa Magdala shall be entitled to select an alternative prize winner. The prize winner who has not responded won’t be entitled to a prize.
- By entering the competition you agree that your recipe and photo may be reproduced in our social media channels.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person and it is not exchangeable for cash or any other dates at the B&B or at Bath Cake Company.
<a href=”http://www.theprizefinder.com” title=”ThePrizeFinder.com – home of competitions and prize winning” target=”_blank”>ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions</a>